NCL Sun Il Adagio table sizes (table for 5)?

Looking at the pictures of Il Adagio has made me wondered if they are able to seat larger parties - in our case 5 people - to the same table. All I see is tables for two by the window (fantastic looking! :) :) :)) and round tables that seem to fit four.

Has anyone knowledge if Il Adagio can accommodate a table for 5 or even more? Thanks! :)

The booths here will accommodate five people with ease.

Il%20Adagio%204-L.jpg

I agree. As long as they are not linebackers. LOL!

And you are correct, those window tables are wonderful. As Il Adagio is the suite breakfast and lunch venue, that is EXACTLY where I start each day on the Sun! Love it.

Just off the Sun this week and we enjoyed many meals in Il Adagio with 5. None of us are linebackers, but we're not Supermodels either.:rolleyes: No worries, just stick the pillows on the back of the booth behind you and you'll be good to go!

Looking at the pictures of Il Adagio has made me wondered if they are able to seat larger parties - in our case 5 people - to the same table. All I see is tables for two by the window (fantastic looking! :) :) :)) and round tables that seem to fit four.

Has anyone knowledge if Il Adagio can accommodate a table for 5 or even more? Thanks! :)

You will be seated in a booth with an amazing ocean view.

Thank you all! Looking forward to our breakfast and lunch (and perhaps some dinners also) at Il Adagio! :)

Are you in a suite? On our first Sun cruise that is where the suite guests dined for breakfast and lunch.

I am linebacker sized and afraid I have to disagree with the previous posters. If any of your five are tall the booths are not very comfortable. Mike and I and two tiny friends had dinner in one and all four of we're pretty miserable. I always wonder if there aren't bigger tables way at the back?

I am linebacker sized and afraid I have to disagree with the previous posters. If any of your five are tall the booths are not very comfortable. Mike and I and two tiny friends had dinner in one and all four of we're pretty miserable. I always wonder if there aren't bigger tables way at the back?

There are bigger tables, yes. We found the booths to be quite spacious, but I can imagine that not everyone would agree.

Clay, the back room has the same booths. But on the window side is where they have the suite mini buffet. On either a long table or smaller ones pushed together. So, I am guessing that might work as an alternative. But I would go in and inquire a day early and not leave it to chance.

Archived