Paradise Beach or Passion Island??

afergvip

Trying to decide where to take 2 five year olds and a 16 year old. We LOVE beautiful beaches but also want the kids to enjoy the day as well.....Passion Island looks beautiful, Paradise Beach has toys, beach and a pool....have any of you visited both?? Any ideas or suggestions would be great! I have been to cozumel several times, Been to Nachi and Mr. Sanchos but not Paradise or Passion Island...

Went to Passion Island last week and there is lots for the kiddies. Super fun and Beautiful!!!

Bouncy water toys, water bike, volley ball and playground. Even the staff did a couple of organized balloon games. Quite a few children were there, I would book it in a NY minute!

Had a great day,

Patty

• 4 weeks later...

just got back cozumel last week at paradise beach.

beach is not that good, especially seeing beaches at Jamaica and Grand cayman. It was dirty water in beach.

food was okay but pricey i guess. drink was not that strong. two drinks did not buzz me.

inside pool was great. over all its okay place.

We spent the day on Paradise Beach on February 19 and wouldn't return. We were looking for a relaxing day on the beach just for the two of us (2 adults) but it was far from relaxing. It wasn't just busy; it was PACKED. I think if you're looking for a place for kids, you might like it. My review is here -- http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150809-d574699-r153708349-Paradise_Beach-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html#REVIEWS

Archived