Has the jogging track on the Star really been eaten up by The Sanctuary?

OptionAnon

I can't find a jogging track on the new Star deck plans. Did they relocate it? They can't allow jogging on the Promenade deck. Or...do they at certain times?

Yep, just like the golden, grand, sapphire, diamond. Jogging tracks don't make money, the sanctuary supposedly does.

I've jogged on the promenade, its difficult however, wish they would have runners go one way, and walkers go the other. I'm sure there are people who hate the joggers as well, totally understandable. You can try jogging on the upper decks before the deck chairs come out; usually its possible to get a good loop in up there including some stairs or by cutting through the elevator lobbies.

I was surprised and pleased to see that the new Royal has a dedicated jogging track. Maybe they got so many complaints about removing them from the other ships??

Not only that, it has 2 lanes, 1 for runners, 1 for walkers...but lanes are just paint, doesn't meant that runners/walkers wont stray into the other lane unfortunately. I havent cruised on the crown/ruby/emerald, but the fact that they put a small, but dedicated jogging track far away from the rest of the ship is a nice idea, makes it hard to stumble on to for non-runners.

The Star have no real jogging track.

Option 1: Get out very early and jog around the Sun deck. However, you will have to make your way around wind breakers, and there is no single loop, you have to go back and forth in the U. If you get there too late the lounge chairs will be out.

Option 2: Use the promenade. You will also have to get there early as it fills with walkers and in spots smokers. You can make a complete loop by going up the stairs, but many walkers avoid the stairs and walk in U's. The promenade is also very narrow aft.

Option 3: Treadmill.

The Star have no real jogging track.

Option 1: Get out very early and jog around the Sun deck. However, you will have to make your way around wind breakers, and there is no single loop, you have to go back and forth in the U. If you get there too late the lounge chairs will be out.

Option 2: Use the promenade. You will also have to get there early as it fills with walkers and in spots smokers. You can make a complete loop by going up the stairs, but many walkers avoid the stairs and walk in U's. The promenade is also very narrow aft.

Option 3: Treadmill.

Re option 2 - try to get in there before the crew's daily deck hosing. I've resorted to the gym now (better temperature and no wind).

Archived