"Sunshine" or Quantum of the Seas from Cape Liberty,Starting Decembe 2014 ???

FIRELT5

I think we'll be just fine. The ship is being designed for cooler temps with two covered pool areas so I think we'll have a great time until we reach the warmer weather. :D:D:D

I think we'll be just fine. The ship is being designed for cooler temps with two covered pool areas so I think we'll have a great time until we reach the warmer weather. :D:D:D

Lol !! No matter the time of the year, I hear cruise, and it's shorts, sandals, and a tshirt

He's surely shifted to kicking at this point... ;)

Some folks here simply can't have an adult conversation.

Just because there are contrarian views and specific points that can be logically made to consider when spending this kind of money - doesn't make things personal or anything of that nature. Fact is there are plenty of people at least looking at the hyped up new ship - and making an informed decision based on facts (which includes more than "Oh goodie it's ported in my backyard") is more than reasonable.

Having waited many months for Quantum, only to learn what we now know about the ship, home port, itinerary and pricing...has left numerous people (many dozens I know of alone) severally disappointed. Others are thrilled. Both views have merit, despite claims to the contrary.

Just because there are contrarian views and specific points that can be logically made to consider when spending this kind of money - doesn't make things personal or anything of that nature. Fact is there are plenty of people at least looking at the hyped up new ship - and making an informed decision based on facts (which includes more than "Oh goodie it's ported in my backyard") is more than reasonable.

Having waited many months for Quantum, only to learn what we now know about the ship, home port, itinerary and pricing...has left numerous people (many dozens I know of alone) severally disappointed. Others are thrilled. Both views have merit, despite claims to the contrary.

The issue is that you've stated your contrarian views......multiple times. How many times do you have to say the same thing? You're not happy about QOS being homeported in Bayonne. You think it's a terrible business decision on RCCL's part, yada , yada, yada. We get it. If you have no interest in sailing on this ship, must you continue to hang around this forum, which is SPECIFIC TO QUANTUM, and rain on everyone else's parade?

For me, it's no longer an issue of you expressing your opinion but it's become a personal campaign for you to try to convince everyone to share your viewpoint which we don't. :)

The discussions are now focused on booking, cruising and anticipating other reveals not bashing a ship we clearly think it's worth our money.

The issue is that you've stated your contrarian views......multiple times. How many times do you have to say the same thing? You're not happy about QOS being homeported in Bayonne. You think it's a terrible business decision on RCCL's part, yada , yada, yada. We get it. If you have no interest in sailing on this ship, must you continue to hang around this forum, which is SPECIFIC TO QUANTUM, and rain on everyone else's parade?

Thank you !!! I'm just not sure if the hint was taken

LOL !!! Now they just need to bring on the next reveal, it's like christmas, I paid for the present now show me more !!!!:D

LOL! I feel the same way. I want to see MORE! :D:cool:

All I'm hearing is that god awful AT&T commercial... "We want more, We want more !!!"

LMBO!!!! ok, that confirms you need to be on the 11/23 sailing. We'd have a blast. LOL!!! :cool:

LMBO!!!! ok, that confirms you need to be on the 11/23 sailing. We'd have a blast. LOL!!! :cool:

Lmao !! My family would kill me if I wasn't home for thanksgiving!!! I will be leaving for Fort Lauderdale thanksgiving night for my dec cruise on independence !!

Lmao !! My family would kill me if I wasn't home for thanksgiving!!! I will be leaving for Fort Lauderdale thanksgiving night for my dec cruise on independence !!

LOL! Been there, done that. I missed turkey day with the family a few years ago to cruise on the Indy with some good friends.

I leave this year on the Allure on Dec 8th. I love FLL. :cool:

LOL! Been there, done that. I missed turkey day with the family a few years ago to cruise on the Indy with some good friends.

I leave this year on the Allure on Dec 8th. I love FLL. :cool:

Actually I don't even know what I was thinking my Indy cruise is this year !! Wow long day, I will be getting off Indy the day before you get on the allure !!

Actually I don't even know what I was thinking my Indy cruise is this year !! Wow long day, I will be getting off Indy the day before you get on the allure !!

Are you flying back home the same day? I'll arrive the day you get off the Indy and staying @ the Embassy Suites.

I don't think we are leaving the right away, we may hang around and relax bit, and I hope we aren't hung over for the ride !!

LOL!!! Nothing worse than being hung over during the return trip home. :eek:

Archived