An IC of Celebrity?

generichandle

I am going to the Black Sea in October on the Constellation, my 1st cruise on Celebrity. I have cruised several times on Princess, and especially love it's 'International Cafe'. Will I find something similar on Celebrity? Offering soups, sandwiches, chicken salad etc, and desserts for free? If not, what times can you get these things in the buffet?

Matter of fact, is there any 24-hour spot to get tea, coffee, and nibbles overnight?

Doug

It is called Cafe Al Bacio. The specialty coffees there are an upcharge unless you have the premium drink package. Premium coffee is available with the cliassic pkg or a mild upcharge. The nibbles (great desserts and mini sandwiches) are comp and can be taken to go. Enjoy.

That sounds interesting dkj. Exciting to be trying new food ideas. If I can get hot coffee and tea, I can save certain snacks to go with it.

I am notoriously sleep-deprived and often walk at night, then relax and read to regain sleep. Overnight tea/coffee make for a good quiet time. Thanks.

Doug

Archived