Renewed passports

We just renewed our passports. Best travel money spent!!! :)

Mailbox to mailbox took just under 3 weeks to process. (just waiting for our old ones to be returned.)

To my amazement, they issued new numbers. Why wouldn't they use the existing number? When you renew your DL you keep the same number. I wonder if they recycle the numbers after a period of time.....I would hate to become someone else in the future, especially if that person isn't nice! Like as in against the law! :eek: Just wondering!

Because they issued new numbers I needed to change our documentation information for our upcoming cruise b/c it had the old passport numbers, I tried to edit them but the system does not allow that. I called X and they took care of it, no need to worry or re-print the Xpress pass.

Just thought I'd share our experience. :)

Surprised you could not edit, I could edit my children's info. I renewed their passports and the old ones were gone and the new ones were not in yet, so I checked them in as sailing with birth certificate. Then the new ones came in, I edited their profile and changed them to sailing with passport and was able to enter their numbers, no problem.

Surprised you could not edit, I could edit my children's info. I renewed their passports and the old ones were gone and the new ones were not in yet, so I checked them in as sailing with birth certificate. Then the new ones came in, I edited their profile and changed them to sailing with passport and was able to enter their numbers, no problem.

I was also surprised I could not edit, just possible because we are under 60 days of sailing? But really no rhyme or reason.

I was also surprised I could not edit, just possible because we are under 60 days of sailing? But really no rhyme or reason.

I'm also under 60 days. The only difference I can think of is you were trying to change the passport #, I merely added one where there was not one before. Perhaps the site won't let you change, once entered.

We sail in 130 days. DD's new passport came Saturday (exactly 3 weeks after applying). I updated the information online by going back through the online check-in process. I had entered the old number since I was not certain when we would apply for the new one

Archived