Carnival Triumph Crew

TomAndJane

I have been watching the CNN coverage of the Carnival Triumph return to Mobile. One theme I keep hearing over and over again is that no matter how bad things got, the CREW of the Triumph went above and beyond the call of duty.

This is in no way saying that Carnival Corporation handled this situation in the correct manner but the crew of the Triumph did a wonderful job. Thank you Crew!! Thank you!!

It wasn't only the guests who had to deal with these conditions....the crew had to deal with it as well all while working 18 hours a day.

The Crew need to be commended for thier wonderful service to all these passengers. :) Hopefully the Carnival executives are taking notice that things could have been much worse if it weren't for these outstanding men and women

Absolutely! I was on the ship just 2 months ago, and I felt that the crew was one of the best crews I've seen on any ship. And as I reported that, many others responded with the same sentiment. It's awesome to hear how they kept up that great reputation during this mess. I hope that Nur, the best room steward ever, is doing alright!

Throughout the entire ordeal, I didn't have any concerns about the passengers. I knew they would be taken care of. I felt bad for the crew. They were in the exact same position as the passengers but were expected to work 12+ hour days. I sincerely hope the passengers tipped them accordingly and also hope Carnival will recognize their extraordinary effort.

Archived