Does Celebrity Know When Their Own Sale Is??

richsea

I received 3 emails in the past two days, imploring me to book my next Celebrity cruise between January 7 & 27th in order to take advantage of their 123GO sale. They truly do not have a clue!! I am glad that their on board experience is nothing like their marketing/Internet departments!

I received 3 emails in the past two days, imploring me to book my next Celebrity cruise between January 7 & 27th in order to take advantage of their 123GO sale. They truly do not have a clue!! I am glad that their on board experience is nothing like their marketing/Internet departments!

I also received the emails with the wrong dates!!.

I received it too, and I'm in the Uk so not eligible for the promotion

I always appreciate receiving email promotions and invites to enter contests that I am intelligible to take part in because of where I live, well documented with the sender. :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWn-baHG19ph0BZMu291RZhBpQcHoGrgclcLM1mXSdxbrLUqpI

I have never had some many emails from X as I have had the last 4 days or so...including the one with the wrong dates!

As been said before...good thing we all know how great X is onboard, for if we judged them on their website/promotion/shore customer service...they wouldn't be in business long!

I have never had some many emails from X as I have had the last 4 days or so...including the one with the wrong dates!

As been said before...good thing we all know how great X is onboard, for if we judged them on their website/promotion/shore customer service...they wouldn't be in business long!

I have cancelled my emails from Celebrity for exactly this reason! Multiple emails on a promotion we cannot qualify for (because X Sydney has their own 'specials' for us!!) and to receive them daily is plain irritating!

The beat goes on!

Today I received my 5th email regarding the 123GO sale running from January 7 through January 27! How eXciting!!!

I visited Celebrity site just to see if the sale was still listed, even though it was supposed to end yesterday, Feb. 18th, & it is indeed gone from their site. However, it is replaced by their Summer Sizzle Sale, for certain Alaska, Bermuda, & European sailings. Looked kind of interesting, so I tried to follow the links provided to view the sailings. Bermuda & Alaska links work, but Europe inquiries brought me to OOPS, the page you want is not here, why not go back & try again?

Like I said, I love Celbrity's on board experience, but their marketing & website is an embarrassment!!

Archived