Eclipse cruise

MJC

We're planning to visit the Mediterranean next March for the total eclipse. I've been looking at the Costa Classica trip. The ideal one would be on the Corinthian II but it's very expensive. Anyone have any recommendations for us?

thanks,

Margaret

HI - actually I'm aware of a group that a friend put together, but I don't want to be guilty of soliciting. Not only will they view the eclipse, but guest speakers for the group will include a two-time Shuttle Astronaut and one or two University of Florida astronomy professors. Do you want to know more? And, how do I go about this?

You can't post travel agency or link to a TA nor can you ask people to email you for the information but most folks are savvy enough to google it and find them. You can only promote CC groups on these boards..

thanks for your cooperation! :)

• 4 weeks later...
HI - actually I'm aware of a group that a friend put together, but I don't want to be guilty of soliciting. Not only will they view the eclipse, but guest speakers for the group will include a two-time Shuttle Astronaut and one or two University of Florida astronomy professors. Do you want to know more? And, how do I go about this?

Tekkie,

In the event that I want to contact a travel agent that is approved by the cc board for this cruise and bood thru them, can you just give us the name of the ship??

Thanks

Annieeee

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, we're considering this cruise on the Costa Classica for the March eclipse also. Have only done two cruises, one short and one long. Was not impressed for different reasons. We are not familiar with Costa but our friend the astronomer, has chosen to go with this cruise. Has anyone else booked on this cruise? I too, would like to know which ship Tekkie is talking about. Please, if you can give any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:p

Since the bombings in Egypt we're now a little reluctant to take the Costa trip. Am looking into one on the Aegean I. However I believe they only have two twins in the cabins. Has anyone heard of this ship?

Margaret

Archived