Constellation - Derek Lewis

TxKroozer

Just wondering if anyone recently cruising on the Constellation can confirm if Derek Lewis is an entertainer on board and if so, what lounge and if you heard from him how long his contract is and if he plans an extended tour on this ship.

We enjoyed listening and "participating" with Derek for many cruises aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas.

He was on his second cruise on this contract when we sailed with him on the 4th of February, and I made it clear that I expected him to be there for the duration =P The music itself wasn't all really my cup of tea - I like my singalongs suitably Irish - but the atmosphere was right up my alley. He was in Michaels after 11 every night. Malina (I think??) was a very sweet server, and the bartender was very good though he seemed somewhat annoyed all the time.

I cannot handle anything like karaoke myself, but my wonderful BF earned me several rings valued at the above mentioned far less than $1000 =P

EDIT: just checked his facebook (his name is fiveminuteparty - sorry, don't know link policies) and it appears he'll be there until april 15th.

Archived