Where/When Do I Get Luggage Tags

kingsgirl

It's been a few years since I've cruised and I think we got our documents in the mail last time.

I can print my Set Sail Pass but I don't see anything else for me to print off. Will something else pop up soon (sailing March 11/13) or am I just missing where to print of tags?

Thanks!

Royal does not send docs or tags anymore. Once your online Docs are issued (you should see an email) your luggage tags will be around page 20? You have to print them yourselves now. If you checked in online and can print a Set Sail you don't need any pages of your online docs unless you want to print your tags. If you find it easier you can just go to the dock, tell them the cabin number and they will put tags on your luggage.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Oh okay, I must not be close enough for online doc's cause all I can see is the Set Sail Pass. I saw on some other threads people having their docs earlier than me so I thought I was missing something...

If you can see your SetSail Pass, then bring it up on your computer screen. Scroll down. The third page should have a picture of your "luggage tag".

Oh okay, I must not be close enough for online doc's cause all I can see is the Set Sail Pass. I saw on some other threads people having their docs earlier than me so I thought I was missing something...

Your cruise eDocs should be issued 45-49 before sailing date. You can print your luggage tags from the documents or get them from a porter at the pier.

Also after you have done on line check in you can go to one of the pages on line and you can request printed tags from them. They will print the good self sticking tags and mail them to you. I just did it 2 weeks ago.

Also after you have done on line check in you can go to one of the pages on line and you can request printed tags from them. They will print the good self sticking tags and mail them to you. I just did it 2 weeks ago.

You can only request the printed luggage tags to be mailed to you if you are in a GS or higher. (This is also after the eDocs have been issued.) For a fee of $35 you can have paper documents mailed to you and they also include the preprinted sticky luggage tags.

Try logging into your account from : https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/edocs/displayLogin.do

It will take you to the edocs link where you can select your reservation.

Luggage tag images will be near the last page of the edocs. And yours should be ready by now, it's usually 49 days or so ....unless you booked Choice Air.

You can only request the printed luggage tags to be mailed to you if you are in a GS or higher. (This is also after the eDocs have been issued.) For a fee of $35 you can have paper documents mailed to you and they also include the preprinted sticky luggage tags.

Thank you, I didn't realize that since we always book an owners suite. I gave wrong information.

Okay, so I'm going to answer my OWN question.

If you're looking for your online documentation, it's on one of the tabs when you're looking at your cruise information. I couldn't find it, but finally did. Now I can print my luggage tags.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Okay, so I'm going to answer my OWN question.

If you're looking for your online documentation, it's on one of the tabs when you're looking at your cruise information. I couldn't find it, but finally did. Now I can print my luggage tags.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Archived