Are referral coupons available?

alexandra cruiser

Nor do they recognize current passengers who recommend Celebrity (or any cruise line) from my understanding.

We, like many others, have been cheerleaders for Celebrity and cruised with a good number of "new" or "first time" cruisers. We even have given up our thoughts of attending some of the Captain's Club events in the early evenings as they were restricted to Elite members only and thus we chose to be with our traveling friends vs going to have a free drink.

Having said the above, not sure how Celebrity would recognize cheerleaders, but would not like a program of compensation. Everything does not have to have $ tied to it. Maybe, it could be a question on reservation and then when noted, a nice personal Thank You card from Celebrity. :)

We just did the Constellation last month and both my husband and I received emails saying if we booked another cruise before April 29, 2013, we would receive $50 off our next cruise and also to bring along a friend who would also receive $50 off. These were coupons and have to be submitted via travel agent or mailed in to Celebrity. The coupon is personalized and has to be filled out with booking ID number, sail date, ship name and Captain's Club number.

Archived