Questions about back to back cruises????

Never done this before so can you please help. We just booked 9/4 Bermuda and were already booked for 9/9 Western Caribbean on Voyager of the Seas can you please tell me how this works :eek: We will be changing cabins also. What about sea pass cards, luggage and getting off the ship. Do we have to get back off the ship to stand in line with everybody again? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance for any info :D

~~Debbie~~

Most cruiselines you usually don't have to disembark and the stewards will help move you to the new cabin once cleaned. Be sure to ask at the desk though.

They usually just validate your card for the next portion of the cruise and will slip you a bill after the first cruise for you to check over but not usually due until the end of your stay.

If tips are not included I would tip at the end of the first cruise.

You can usually go ashore and sightsee they even may offer tours for those continuing onward.

I would advise you once you can leave the ship, just exit with picture I.D.,and old Ship Pass if you still have it, and then re board the ship with your new Ship Pass, getting your I.D. picture taken. Then take your I.D. back to your new cabin, and you are done. One other thing,check your table assignments. john

When we had to change cabins on a Princess b2b, the steward brought us a rolling rack for our hanging clothes, but we had to pack everything else, move it and unpack. I hate packing/unpacking, and wouldn't do a b2b again if I had to change cabins. But that's just me.

You will receive your new cards on the night before the ship docks, so there will be no problem with anything. You will have to report to the purser's office to pick up your new cards. You do not have to stand in line and check in again, but remember, if you get off the ship you must have the new card with you as the old one will not be honored. You do not have to go through Customs until you disembark the ship after the second segment.

Archived