Qe2 youtube videos?

eatsallinsects

I have been checking Google until I am exhausted trying to find the video of the QE2's entertainment staff doing a skit on the stage to a particular song(?).

I think the beginning of the son's title was "If I weren't a..., I would be a "taxi driver", etc.

It was when Warren Smith (Spats) was the Cruise Director.

Thanks for any help!

Best to search on youtube directly. This is what I found, albeit with music superimposed--and our hero in "uniform"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUMMSd9_A4

THANK YOU ever so much! I had forgotten that one but a link on that page was to the one I was looking for: If i were not upon the sea!

Two birds with one stone!

I think there must be books of scripts for CDs to use. I've seen "If I were not upon the sea" several times, with at least 3 different CDs. (And not only on Cunard) There's a musical murder mystery that I've seen a few times, too.

Does anyone know the Christmas on Cunard version of the 12 days of Christmas? I suppose the CD when we were on QE2 for Christmas could have written it as a one-time thing, but I suspect it has been done more than once. All I can remember is that the partridge in a pear tree line is a sandwich left over from tea.

Still searching for the Christmas one, and before anyone asks, I thought I should provide a link to this lovely "memory"... Blast from the past, and quite a few familiar faces...

OH, YES! Have watched the Amarillo one many times but just now watched the "outakes" from that one! Warren is in his element and loved seeing Tomas Q. again. I remember the chubby officer in the bar was very good at Karaoke in the Golden Lion Pub!

Hope the Christmas one can be tracked down as we were not on the ship on that holiday.

Archived