Nautica Owners vs Vista Suite

kywhiskey

Thanks to all that gave me info on the Nautica Vista Suites from my post a week or so ago. With the concerns about the boat movement at the front of the ship I was wondering is it worth the extra money to upgrade to an Owners Suite which is Aft? Opinions appreciated! Thanks, Jeff

I found the OS more comfortable in rough seas than the VS on Regatta, but that may just have been me. In general if I can't be midships I prefer to be aft.

The deck is larger on the OS which may be of importance to you.

Mura

There are "little" Pros and Cons to both locations, for example, the motion of the ship is more apparent in the Vista Suites, but the vibration of the ship's motors are more apparent in the Owners Suites.

Smuts from the funnel can be an issue at the back of the ship, but by the same token, headwinds might limit your veranda use at the bow.

231442.jpg

What it really all boils down to is: Do you prefer the view from your cabin to be where you are going, or where you have been?

112407.jpg

Archived