Spring 2013 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns and more

KandCsailing

No DWTS for me, every channel it should be on is covering the Boston Marathon explosions.

Seems strange that the show appears to be airing in the US according to DWTS on Facebook. Maybe I can catch the repeat on Saturday night.

Hopefully the police catch whoever planned the attacks, but the Marathon will never be the same.

Also hoping that a friend`s DD is okay who is in medical school in Boston.

It was on here. Nothing that spectacular as to dances or dresses, though I liked Brooke's and Kelli's dresses.

Prayers to all the victim's and their families.

Tom and Brooke came out before the show started making a statement.

He has family/friends in Boston.....guess for DWTS it is all about the

$$$:rolleyes:

But you would think since it happened yesterday they would have

made an additional statement delaying the show one week......

Not sure what the producers were thinking...oh, they weren't:eek:

Tom and Brooke came out before the show started making a statement.

He has family/friends in Boston.....guess for DWTS it is all about the

$$$:rolleyes:

But you would think since it happened yesterday they would have

made an additional statement delaying the show one week......

Not sure what the producers were thinking...oh, they weren't:eek:

I agree with you Lois, and our thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones and those who were injured in the bombing, what has our world come too , just too sad.

What kind of person or people target innocent people ... Children for goodness sake....

Cori

Didn't like Brooke's dress at all last night. Side cutouts and a long sheer over skirt, no thanks.

I didn't like Selena Gomez performing last night either. Guess I'm old, but I do listen to current music on the radio every day. I really hate her singing and dancing. Same with her buddy Demi Lovato when she's on the show.

Maybe I was in a bad mood last night and didn't know it. I also didn't like the space dance at the beginning of the show that Derek and Mark choreographed.

Sorry, I have a "didn't" in every sentence and my brain can't pick a different word to use today. :o:cool:

Didn't like Brooke's dress at all last night. Side cutouts and a long sheer over skirt, no thanks.

I didn't like Selena Gomez performing last night either. Guess I'm old, but I do listen to current music on the radio every day. I really hate her singing and dancing. Same with her buddy Demi Lovato when she's on the show.

Maybe I was in a bad mood last night and didn't know it. I also didn't like the space dance at the beginning of the show that Derek and Mark choreographed.

Sorry, I have a "didn't" in every sentence and my brain can't pick a different word to use today. :o:cool:

I have to agree with you on every "didn't".:D I thought Brooke's dress was ok until they showed the long view of it, the long, sheer skirt kind of ruined it.

Sherri:)

I did like the 'space' dance, but then I have always liked SciFi. I didn't like Selena's performance either, but I think she has to do a lot of other stuff so that you don't notice how poor her voice is--it looked like lip-syncing, but was so overly 'juiced up' electronically I really couldn't tell.

Brooke's dress was just ok until I saw the filmy overskirt; then it looked silly.

The right person went home, IMO. This is really only a two-person or perhaps three-person show this year. The guys are strangely lacking, although Jacoby is getting better.

If he'd only stop making those weird faces!

Tonite is Stevie Wonder Night:D..........surprised nobody posted.

Brooke's dress is lovely (in my opinion).....a metallic looking top with

a lace skirt........she looks very pretty:)

I loved Brooke's dress tonight--a little higher in the bodice would have looked better, but I liked the color, shape and sparkle and her hair. She is getting much better at interviewing!

Some great dancing tonight; some not so great. It seems as if this year might go the way of American Idol this year, with an all-girl final.

I really liked her dress last night as well as her hairstyle.

My choice for the final three would be Zendaya, Kellie & maybe Jacoby. For some reason I cannot warm up to the gymnast, I always think she gets over scored.

But then, I never understand the judges' scoring!:D

a little higher in the bodice would have looked better

Loved the gown also, but I agree, another half inch would have looked better. I have trouble finding fitted bodice dresses that contain the girls also. Everything seems to be sewn for a small C cup. Empire waists either expose too much on the top or end up on my chest instead of under it.

For some reason Ingo's dance didn't do a thing for me and I really liked Jacoby's.

I'm hoping Victor goes home tonight. I need some Andy for another week.

I wasn't too fond of the silvery dress either--fabric was very strange, especially when I saw how it draped on the short skirt--kind of stiff looking--it did look a little like duct tape! I loved Brooke's hair, though.

Probably the right person went home, going on dance ability.

I agree it looked like duct tape. I think the right person went home, Andy should be next. There are some really good lady dancers this year, should be interesting to see who can maintain the level of danceing , The football player is good but I think he isn't as good as the ladies, but he is funny and I love seeing his mom be so excited.

Cori

I do think the girls are better this year, but Jacoby will probably be in the top three anyway. I started out not liking his attitude at all, but have decided he is trying to be funny, not arrogant and cocky--and he has toned down his attitude. He may just be uncomfortable with the cameras and that's why he mugs it up so much.

I thought the judges really were harsh on him this week. He's definitely the best of they guys.

I agree, his mom is so beautiful and supportive--loved her purple dress from Monday night!

Brooke was dressed as a mirrorball again. I can't decide if I liked the gown or not. Something about the white lines bothered me. :confused:

I can't believe that the judges didn't blast Sean and Peta for at least two lifts during their main Rumba. He swung her so far up in the air on the first move that I actually swore out loud while watching by myself. Don't know if she had him practice it that way or if he just doesn't know his own strength. I'm pretty sure there are no lifts allowed in Rumba.

Once again I totally disagree with the judges on two of the top dances.

(Remember that I don't know anything other then 18 classes of fun ballroom lessons with my DH. I only know what I like)

Hated Mark and Aly's dance. It was all over the place for me and I didn't think Kelly's dance suited her at all. I don't think Derek took advantage of her skills. Looks simplified or something, like it was meant for another dancer.

I'm sure my guy Andy will go home tonight, but I'd be okay if it was Sean instead.

Did he get his Mom a stylist, she looked great again last night.

I loved her look again--very classy. Brooke, not so sure, kind of okay--I never managed to see her full length.

By all rights Andy should be going home--we'll see. Once again, Kelli, Ally and Zendaya(?) looked very good, Jacoby I thought much the best of the guys, Sean and Inigo about the same. I saw those lifts too, couldn't believe Carrie Ann didn't say anything.

I hate the way the crowd boos when one of the judges is trying to give constructive criticism. Come on, none of these dances are perfect.

Brooke was dressed as a mirrorball again. I can't decide if I liked the gown or not. Something about the white lines bothered me. :confused:

I can't believe that the judges didn't blast Sean and Peta for at least two lifts during their main Rumba. He swung her so far up in the air on the first move that I actually swore out loud while watching by myself. Don't know if she had him practice it that way or if he just doesn't know his own strength. I'm pretty sure there are no lifts allowed in Rumba.

Once again I totally disagree with the judges on two of the top dances.

(Remember that I don't know anything other then 18 classes of fun ballroom lessons with my DH. I only know what I like)

Hated Mark and Aly's dance. It was all over the place for me and I didn't think Kelly's dance suited her at all. I don't think Derek took advantage of her skills. Looks simplified or something, like it was meant for another dancer.

I'm sure my guy Andy will go home tonight, but I'd be okay if it was Sean instead.

I also did not like Mark & Aly's dance and I agree with you about Kelly's dance. She did not seem connected to the dance, I didn't feel like she was having fun.

For some reason I find Sean very irritating and would like to see him go home but to be fair it should be Andy.

I loved her look again--very classy. Brooke, not so sure, kind of okay--I never managed to see her full length.

By all rights Andy should be going home--we'll see. Once again, Kelli, Ally and Zendaya(?) looked very good, Jacoby I thought much the best of the guys, Sean and Inigo about the same. I saw those lifts too, couldn't believe Carrie Ann didn't say anything.

I hate the way the crowd boos when one of the judges is trying to give constructive criticism. Come on, none of these dances are perfect.

The booing does seem to be really bad this year!

I have not watched the show this year, I have lost interest for a variety of reasons.

But certainly after reading that the show is going to help the Boston Marathon dance instructor with her healing, I will watch next week. Just wonderful

I believe she will be on the show TONITE.....Tom mentioned it quite

a few times last night.

Archived