Embassy Suites FLL

mosbill

Total Wine and a Publix Grocery store right behind the hotel. There are many restaurants in walking distance. Here are some of them:

Duffy's Sports Bar (it's a very nice restaurant)

Lauderdale Grill

Southport Raw Bar (my favorite!)

Kelly's Landing

Quarterdeck Restaurant (across the street from South Port Raw Bar)

Carlos and Pepe's

Waxy O'connors Irish Pub

Five Guy's Burger's

Moe's Southwest Grill

This is just a short list of what's right near the hotel. There are other restaurants that are a short cab ride away also. There is no shortage of places to eat. :)

Total Wine is out the back door. We did not find a nice restaurant and ended up with fast food. We were disappointed in the Embassy managers reception, not what we have experienced in other cities. Ask for a room away from the Atrium for quiet.

Most of the dozens of restaurants in the area are casual/fast/family/chain/bar type, but you missed several nice restaurants within the immediate area:

Coco Asian Bistro

Bistro Mezzaluna

Chef's Pallette

And these are still walkable:

Market 17

15th St Fisheries

Bimini Boatyard

Most of the dozens of restaurants in the area are casual/fast/family/chain/bar type, but you missed several nice restaurants within the immediate area:

Coco Asian Bistro

Bistro Mezzaluna

Chef's Pallette

And these are still walkable:

Market 17

15th St Fisheries

Bimini Boatyard

I have a question

my wife is set to have some STONE CRABS, any these resturant has them

Also shutter service from FFL airport and to Princess cruise port

We stayed at Embassy Suites in December and ate at both Waxy O'Connors and Bimini Boatyard. Food was fine (not fantastic) but any day a person from Missouri can eat dinner outside on a patio in December is a good night out! We walked to both from the Embassy Suites.

For lunch one day we took the trolley (pick up at Publix next to Total Wine) over to Las Olas and ate at Mangos. It was excellent.

Total Wine has a great selection and is very close. We bought an inexpensive bottle opener there as well.

Thanks now I will be okay with a Starbucks before I get on ship:)

If you are going on the Allure of the Seas you are going to like the fact that there is a Starbucks on the ship......:D

Just came back from the Emerald/Feb 5 sailing. Stayed at Hyatt, right

behind the OUTBACK steak house. Lots of places walkable. Starbucks,

PUBLIX grocery, TOTAL WINE,. Ate Stone Crabs at Kellys Landing. We liked that place and will go back sometime. Ate at JOES Diner, same plaza

that Publix is in , GREAT breakfasts (Not sure about lunch /dinners)

The Embassy is in a great location with Total Wine and Publix right out back, and tons restaurants in walking distance... even Five Guys burgers! We had dinner at the Outback two nights in a row last year, it was excellent. It's just across from the pool, very short walk.

There is a great pizza place just up the street, called DoughBoys Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, located at 829 SE 17th St.

We ate there - very good! Easy walk and only about 1 block away.

Thanks for the info on Total Wine's -I had looked at a map and thought that I was going to have to walk two blocks :rolleyes: We've had dinner at the Outback before and had a good meal. Hope that others from our cruise join us for dinner - thought that might be the best place for everyone to meet ... size, pricing, etc. Always looking for other ideas. Jan

bumping to see if anyone knows time of managers reception on saturday night and breakfast on sunday morning. thanks.

At other ESs the 'Manager's Reception' is from 5:30p-7:30p. But...don't get excited...it's just a glass of wine and snacks. Breakfast is usually about 6:30am-9:30am, but sometimes that varies.

Archived