Captain's Club Enrollment

sabookkeeper

We took our first Celebrity cruise on February 10th - 17th. I have been trying to enroll in the Captain's Club and it says that I have not completed any cruises. How long before my completed cruise will show up?

Also, while on board, I filled out the form for an Open Passage Certificate. The amount has been taken off my credit card, however, I do not have anything showing that I purchased it. I was expecting an email, but as of today, I have not received anything. How do I get this certificate and is there someone I can contract at Celebrity to inquire about it.

We took our first Celebrity cruise on February 10th - 17th. I have been trying to enroll in the Captain's Club and it says that I have not completed any cruises. How long before my completed cruise will show up?

Also, while on board, I filled out the form for an Open Passage Certificate. The amount has been taken off my credit card, however, I do not have anything showing that I purchased it. I was expecting an email, but as of today, I have not received anything. How do I get this certificate and is there someone I can contract at Celebrity to inquire about it.

You should call Celebrity to ask about it. This also actually happened to a friend of ours on our sailing earlier this month. They had accidentally put his email in wrong. He called and they fixed it to him and emailed it to him right away.

It should be in by now, but Captain's Club is closed today due to snow. Try calling in a few days with your booking number in hand.

As to your Open Passage -- did you not receive paperwork while on board?

They no longer give you actual paperwork for open passages. It is now all done electronically through email.

It should be in by now, but Captain's Club is closed today due to snow. Try calling in a few days with your booking number in hand.

As to your Open Passage -- did you not receive paperwork while on board?

We just filled out the form and put it in the drop off box, so I didn't get any paperwork. I expected to have an email when I got home. I guess I'll have to call them.

Thanks

We just filled out the form and put it in the drop off box, so I didn't get any paperwork. I expected to have an email when I got home. I guess I'll have to call them.

Thanks

Wait for a couple days. The Wichita Call Center, including the Captain's Club dept., is closed for at least today and possibly longer depending on the blizzard.

Last May when we cruised we dropped of the paperwork for an Open Passage booking. It was charged to our credit card but never got any confirmation. I called guest relations and they were able to give me the confirmation number and emailed me my certificate. Wait until the mid west digs out and then call.

Last May when we cruised we dropped of the paperwork for an Open Passage booking. It was charged to our credit card but never got any confirmation. I called guest relations and they were able to give me the confirmation number and emailed me my certificate. Wait until the mid west digs out and then call.

Thanks...I'll wait a couple of days and then give them a call.

Archived