another savings certificate ?

smurf1635

I hope I can get this out and it all make sense.... lol.

I currently have a next cruise, open booking. I know that as long as it is done within 30 days of my booking, I can extend the befenfits to two other cabins. I also am a C & A member and understand that I can use a savings certificate, if one is available.

My question is this.... My mother is also a C & A member, could she use a savings certificate for the same sailing that I extend my NC benefits to?

One more question while I have your attention, if I may. If, by chance, upon final payment of a sailing that I've extended those NC benefits, they were to cancel, do they get a refund on their deposit? I believe since I didn't book a specific sailing, just left it open, that I am not entitled to a refund of my deposit, but could transfer it to another sailing?

So many questions, I really just want to understand perfectly so that I don't miss out on any perks I may be eligible for:)

Robin

I hope I can get this out and it all make sense.... lol.

I currently have a next cruise, open booking. I know that as long as it is done within 30 days of my booking, I can extend the befenfits to two other cabins. I also am a C & A member and understand that I can use a savings certificate, if one is available.

My question is this.... My mother is also a C & A member, could she use a savings certificate for the same sailing that I extend my NC benefits to?

One more question while I have your attention, if I may. If, by chance, upon final payment of a sailing that I've extended those NC benefits, they were to cancel, do they get a refund on their deposit? I believe since I didn't book a specific sailing, just left it open, that I am not entitled to a refund of my deposit, but could transfer it to another sailing?

So many questions, I really just want to understand perfectly so that I don't miss out on any perks I may be eligible for:)

Robin

Yes, your mother can use a savings certificate on her booking too.

As long as the other bookings cancel before final payment date, they would get a full refund. Also, if you cancel your booking (the master booking), the other bookings (should they not also be cancelled) would lose their OBC.

Archived