Private transfers from Nuremberg to Prague

Peacemkr59

We used Prague Airport Transfers in November based on recommendations on this forum and it was not a positive experience. There were 7 of us and I booked for 7 and specified we each had one large and one small piece of luggage. They sent a vehicle so undersized we were miserable the entire journey. We had to sit on bags and each time we got out, the driver had to move all bags off the vehicle.

Our transfer took place during a blizzard so the normally three hour journey took mor than 8. It was miserable for all of us.

We used them before and after for airport transfers and were very satisfied but if you are booking for a long transfer, make sure you know exactly what vehicle they are sending.

I would recommend the Deutsche Bahn express bus (operated by german railyways), which goes from Nuremberg Main Train Station to Prague (and back) every two hours. Price starts at 19€ / person

I would recommend the Deutsche Bahn express bus (operated by german railyways), which goes from Nuremberg Main Train Station to Prague (and back) every two hours. Price starts at 19€ / person

That was my initial plan and I wish I had stuck with it.

• 1 month later...

How far is the Bus Terminal from the river cruise ports?I assume you take a taxi to the terminal? :)

How far is the Bus Terminal from the river cruise ports?I assume you take a taxi to the terminal? :)

Quite close. Less than15 minutes. Cost under 20 euros. Cant remember how much exactly but don't remember it being a lot- that i would remember! You just grab a taxi where the bus drops you off at the train station in Nuremberg.

Also there is no terminal that i remember- just a road next to the river with the ships moored along side. Just get the taxi to take you along until you reach your ship. :)

Archived