Dining Solo in Blu

melody-s

I have never eaten alone but we always enjoy talking to whomever is next to us. Last cruise we sat adjacent to another couple and ended up sitting with them the rest of the trip,

They will probably let you in but I don't think jeans are appropriate. I where jeans a lot but not in Blu,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, it doesn't really matter what any of us think when it comes to what others wear, it only matters what Celebrity's suggested guidelines are. Of course each of us are welcome to wear whatever we like within those guidelines. No one is forcing you to wear jeans, but once again, they are perfectly acceptable according to Celebrity's smart casual dining code for those that choose to wear them.

I have never eaten alone but we always enjoy talking to whomever is next to us. Last cruise we sat adjacent to another couple and ended up sitting with them the rest of the trip,

They will probably let you in but I don't think jeans are appropriate. I where jeans a lot but not in Blu,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for sharing your opinion but as others have pointed out Celebrity says jeans are perfectly OK. Personally, I am of the opinion that tuxedoes are not appropriate in Blu but they too are acceptable according to Celebrity so I fully encourage people to wear them if they so desire. I'll stick to jeans :)

As someone who sailed solo due to illness of her sailing partner on the Summit, I loved Blu. Everyone I met and the staff was gracious due to my situation. I often spent the rest of the evening with couples I met at dinner. The tables are close together and conversation naturally occurs. Do not worry!

Archived