Digital Alarm Clock preference

fireflymd

Trying to find a good travel digital alarm clock--something very simple and small. Many who have cruised to Alaska have mentioned this is good to have when awakening in dark room.

Found one I thought would work great online, but reviews said it was too dim to see the numbers.

Anyone have a travel digital alarm clock they like?

Well right after I posted I decided to purchase one from LLBean. Now I need to consider if I need one of those stick-up lights in the bathroom, or if we can just leave the bathroom light on at night with the door closed.

I take a nightlight and plug it into the shaver outlet in the bathroom. Sometimes I just can't get the outlet to take it, so I use battery powered tea lights/candles. But you have to remember to turn them off during the day, or the batteries will die halfway through your trip! EM

We use a small flashlight in the bathroom and a nightlight in the cabin. We like the small flashlights that clip on your keyring that you can buy onboard.

As for the travel clock, Magellans has some good ones. I have one I've been using as my regular alarm clock for close to ten years. Sorry, they don't carry it anymore, but the do have a few others that look great.

I agree totally with the LL Bean travel alarm clock--don't ever leave home without it. I also take the battery operated tealights--one for the cabin area and one for the bathroom. Much more gentle on the eyes than the overhead lights.

Archived