Imagination Dry Dock 2013/2.0 at all?

I know this probably has been asked before but im having a hard time finding a drydock schedule for the Imagination in 2013 & if they will put ANY of the 2.0 Upgrades on?

On the fence for the 16 night Panama Canal cruise in jan 2014 is why!

Thanx for all the help in advance!:)

• 1 month later...
I know this probably has been asked before but im having a hard time finding a drydock schedule for the Imagination in 2013 & if they will put ANY of the 2.0 Upgrades on?

I know that it will be in drydock Sept 16-30, 2013, but I'm unsure of what will be done.

• 1 month later...
I know that it will be in drydock Sept 16-30, 2013, but I'm unsure of what will be done.

Was wondering where you found this information. :) Not finding any information about the Imagination dry dock anytime soon.

Edit:

OOPS! I just googled and googled and googled and finally found where JH on FB stated this fact. Good to know since we are considering a 4 day cruise as a precruise to a b2b2b.

I think if it gets any of the 2.0 stuff, it'll just be themed bars or Playlist Productions. Imagination is one of the ships that didn't get some of the upgrades other recieved previously. Perhaps they'll add a few things this time.

According to this schedule, the only Fantasy class ships gettting 2.0 in the next two years are the Elation and Paradise:

http://cruiseradio.net/fun-ship-2-0-upgrade-schedule/

That was posted on CC last June. I haven't been able to find a more recent schedule than that.

This is the only thing I could find. Not sure though about the 2.0...just see that it is in drydock

• 5 months later...
I realize this thread is kind of old, but I just booked the Imagination and I'm wondering if anyone knows what upgrades are scheduled for September's Dry Dock?

Well, since the drydock is over and we haven't heard anything exciting, I'd guess it was the typical, scrape and paint the hull, check mechanicals, maybe replace some carpeting, do some painting, etc, etc, nothing earth shattering.

What were the new shows?? We will be on the Imagination on December 2nd

The shows were "Divas" featuring songs from singers like Madonna, Lady Gaga, Whitney, Beyoncé etc. There was the Hasbro show which we did not attend. The other was "Epic Rock" with songs of the 70's and 80's. We did not care for either musical show; not our type of music and way too loud, even for my hard of listening hubby.

The shows were "Divas" featuring songs from singers like Madonna, Lady Gaga, Whitney, Beyoncé etc. There was the Hasbro show which we did not attend. The other was "Epic Rock" with songs of the 70's and 80's. We did not care for either musical show; not our type of music and way too loud, even for my hard of listening hubby.

Thank-you....my dad will enjoy the "Epic Rock" but definitely not the "Divas" show

Archived