Green Coffee Bean Extract

Terre

Has anyone tried green coffee bean extract? How did it work for you? I've seen Dr. Oz talk about it, but there are so many websites that sell it...how do you know you're getting the good stuff?!:eek:

My Hubby bought it because he was convinced by the Dr. Oz show. But the oddest thing happened. Hubby actually thought the green coffee bean extract made him hungrier. He never took more than a few capsules.

We had taken care to buy exactly the kind of green coffee bean extract that DR. Oz said to buy. The pills aren't cheap either.

Several months before that I got all excited when Dr. Oz or someone on his show said wonders were being brought by raspberry ketones. I tried to find some, but whenever Dr. Oz or one of his guests says something like that, the product sells out really fast, so I couldn't find any.

Lucky I didn't because a few months later, I read that there is absolutely no evidence that raspberry ketones assist in weight loss. My lesson is to be careful about some of the things we hear someone say on the Dr. Oz show. Do some research, maybe wait awhile and see if some of the claims hold up.

Archived