Allure/Oasis suite perks

Can someone please advise what the suite perks are if staying in a Grand Suite or Owners Suite on Oasis or Allure. I'm more interested in room service dining options more than anything. I'm aware that there is the standard room service menu, but wish to find out if there are other balcony/suite dinner options available? Also, is there an expanded room service breakfast menu? Thanks in advance:)

Can someone please advise what the suite perks are if staying in a Grand Suite or Owners Suite on Oasis or Allure. I'm more interested in room service dining options more than anything. I'm aware that there is the standard room service menu, but wish to find out if there are other balcony/suite dinner options available? Also, is there an expanded room service breakfast menu? Thanks in advance:)

Here is the standard set of perks for full suites:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

In addition to what's shown in the link, Oasis/Allure have made to order breakfast and lunch in the Concierge Lounge, with beer and wine available at lunch.

Thanks for this. So, full breakfast, lunch and dinner from the dining room menu is available in all suites on Oasis/Allue except Junior Suites? I think this is what they are saying.

Yes, that's correct, full suites are considered Grand Suites and better, not Junior Suites.

Archived