Thermal Suite...?

ZachMo904

Just wanted to gauge everyone's feelings and thoughts towards the Thermal Suite area of the Spa? I'm personally a huge fan and love getting my weeklong pass once I board. What are you pros and cons and what is your favorite part of the thermal suite? Do you find it to be a good use of money or too much for what you actually get?

Just trying to generate some conversation, less than two weeks now until we set sail!!

Just wanted to gauge everyone's feelings and thoughts towards the Thermal Suite area of the Spa? I'm personally a huge fan and love getting my weeklong pass once I board. What are you pros and cons and what is your favorite part of the thermal suite? Do you find it to be a good use of money or too much for what you actually get?

Just trying to generate some conversation, less than two weeks now until we set sail!!

My favorite part is that it is co-ed and my DH and I can enjoy it together. We love the thermal suites and the stone beds and think it is worth the money. I think the only con is that it is not co-ed nor as extensive on Pacific Princess (please someone tell me I'm wrong). We are traveling on Pacific Princess for the first time later this year.

We booked the Thermal Suite twice, once in Alaska on the Coral ($130/couple for 7 days) and once in Mexico on the Sapphire ($99/person for 7 days). We won't book the TS again as we don't believe the cost is worth the hour or so a day we used the TS on those cruises.

I love it...and purchase it every cruise. I look forward to it everyday and even use it in the mornings some sea days. my only con is it can sometimes gets very busy and crowded in the late afternoons.

:Try and book it first day on the cruise as they usually have a discounted price on embarkation day

I haven't tried the thermal suites on Princess ships because they're missing the best part of what is offered on Celebrity and Holland America--a hydro therapy pool area--in addition to the heated ceramic lounges and specialty steam rooms. While I have enjoyed relaxing in the heated ceramic lounges and steam rooms of Celebrity and HAL ships, I spend most of my thermal suite time in the hydro therapy pool. We used it twice a day in December on our Holland America cruise--a couple of hours each morning and at least an hour late afternoon before dinner.

Love it and I race up to the spa to get my pass first thing on boarding every cruise. Even in warm water cruises, it's a nice thing to have - a good sauna, steam and time on the loungers is perfect.

It's very relaxing. I always book it. Twice I was lucky to have it included in the suite perks. I noticed the new ships will not be including the thermal suite in the perks list.

My favorie part: power nap on the heated tile lounge.

Hi there,

i am new to Princess, i am booked on the Grand Princess to Alaska Sept 2013. Can someone tell me what a Thermal Suite is ??

thank you

cindi:):)

Unfortunately neither Grand nor Golden Princess have the Thermal Suite...as the original duo of the Grand Class ships, thermal suites were not included in their design...it was only started when Star Princess came online. Unfortunate - I'm looking to sail Grand Princess to Alaska too and I'm going to miss the Thermal Suite...

Unfortunately neither Grand nor Golden Princess have the Thermal Suite...as the original duo of the Grand Class ships, thermal suites were not included in their design...it was only started when Star Princess came online. Unfortunate - I'm looking to sail Grand Princess to Alaska too and I'm going to miss the Thermal Suite...

Just love the Thermal Suite, so relaxing. Really don't know why. It is a great way to get a quick short nap. Works every time for me. It is one of the Suite perks I just love. I am disapointed that the Golden does not have it. My DH has never tried it, even though it has been part of our perks. He just does not want to even try it, Oh Well! Almost forgot the spa water they offer right there is great also!!!:D

Archived