Weight Scale on CB Princess?

cruiseray

from Encarta

(plural stone or stones) U.K. measurements unit of weight: in the United Kingdom, a unit of weight equivalent to 6.35 kg/14lb. It is used especially for expressing somebody’s weight.

He’s trying to get down to 12 stone.

Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Ron

I would not take stock on a scale on a boat. Even on land, depending if you are in the mts or sea level, it can change the weight. I would get on the scale before you get home and then when you get back, that will be the only wau to show your true weight. You will either be too happy with the boat or get really upset, deoendin wich way the water makes the scale go.

I weigh myself every single day when traveling if a scale is available. There has always been a scale on Princess ships in the gym/spa area.

The scale on the Caribbean Princess was in the exercise studio and had both pounds and kilos. Even if my "weight at sea" wasn't entirely accurate, daily weigh-ins keep me on track.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

I was on the Grand in March..went to the gym and looked for the scale( it was there on a prior cruise) I asked the attendant where it was and she repled that passengers were weighing their luggage and broke the scale and there were no plans for a replacement.

I too think the scale on the CB is a little light. After two weeks I weighted in at 189 on their scale. Home scale is digital. And it said 194.8 on Sunday morning !wow I started the cruise at 183.4 after all it was two weeks. You know come to think of it after I weighted myself on board I felt pretty good about it. So I went and had a big chocolate drink of some kind, and followed it with another.

Archived