Sky Safarai Zipline Question

pianobar

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are storage lockers for your belongings/valuables at Sky Safari zipline on St. Kitts? My pockets can hold my wallet/Seapass etc. but will need a place for a knapsack.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I went in 2010 they had cubby holes to leave your stuff. They are located right in the office/check-in area. Lots of people left a backpack or whatever with no problems. I personally didn't leave anything there, and I wouldn't leave anything of value on any excursion. I keep my cash on me and I carried my camera.

Super fun excursion by the way!! :D

Weeeeeeeee!!!!!

281633_109061275862708_7198246_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, new to this site so please bear with me. Want to do the Carnival Zip line earliest departure from ship(only way to zip line on Carnival). Wondering if anyone has done this? My main question is: want to know the time you were returned to port and is there enough time to take cab to South Friar's Beach to hang out for awhile after zip lining? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kathy

Hi, new to this site so please bear with me. Want to do the Carnival Zip line earliest departure from ship(only way to zip line on Carnival). Wondering if anyone has done this? My main question is: want to know the time you were returned to port and is there enough time to take cab to South Friar's Beach to hang out for awhile after zip lining? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kathy

we're looking at doing this on our cruise and it clearly states on the carnival site that it goes until 11 something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived