DOD prices on the Golden Princess

Macca73

Hi there :)

I am sailing on the Golden Princess to Hawaii for the first time.. first ever cruise in April. i am trying to find bar prices so i can budget and also wanting to know how much do they charge for drink of the day and do they still have the souvenier glasses. thank you.

I am sailing on the Golden Princess to Hawaii for the first time.. first ever cruise in April. i am trying to find bar prices so i can budget and also wanting to know how much do they charge for drink of the day and do they still have the souvenier glasses. thank you.

Princess does not actively promote a Drink of the Day, although they sometimes do have them. They are around $5. The only glasses I have seen are the lighted base plastic tumbler glasses that they promote during their deck party. You may also get a small dessert wine glass if you go to the wine tasting, although it has been reported that they no longer give them out. If you Google Golden Princess Bar menus you can see the drink prices. If you purchase the soda package you get a Coke tumbler.

In the last couple of years there has no longer been a discounted Drink of the Day. They are typically priced at $7.95. The Happy Hour drinks for as little as $2.99 are also gone. There is still a drink in the Platinum/Elite/Suite Lounge available for $3.99 or $5.00 depending upon the ship. Simple mixed drinks with house liquor start at $5.50 with the specialty drinks mostly $7.95. Beers are between $4.25 and $5.95 depending upon the brand.

Archived