coral princess cabin 527

glor

I just booked the coral princess for next year and would like to know about this cabin as far as location and balcony(covered, partially covered). If you can please help me. Thanks.

Hi, I just returned in May from the repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal to SF. I was in cabin C520 so that puts you on the opposite side of the ship and two cabins closer to the bumpout section. The balcony is half and half which was great. If I wanted to stay hidden from the guy above on Baja deck it was easy. Be sure to ask the cabin steward for a lounge chair/with pad if you think you might use it. The balcony easily fit table, 2 chairs and 1 lounge. Here is a link to some of my pictures. It is a little deceiving regarding the distance to the bumpout because sometimes I had the camera on zoom. You are a little close but really if you want to see straight out front head up to the open deck on Caribe for a close view. Enjoy your trip.

http://community.webshots.com/user/bbcb0

Absolutely loved it. Best cruise so far. Food was really good, just a few items I might not order again. Wait staff fun, room steward always did a great job too. The ship is comfortable and fairly easy to get around. Entertainment was good, I happen to like dancing and singing shows and the performances were top notch. Movies were repeated a bit more than I would have liked. Not really new or great films but we didn't have a lot of time for them. The Lotus Pool, covered (it was uncovered most days by noon) and adult only was wonderful. I can't take direct sun so Lotus was one of our favorite areas. Lots of covered areas for lounge chairs. The little pool in front of the Lotus Spa area was also really nice and sort of undiscovered until more than half way throught the cruise. Wow, I am on a roll here, sure wish I was going back soon, but someday for sure.

Archived