KenNBarbie

Can't Shave Daily?

Tender Hide?

Now be Honest

Have You

Tried?

---------

Burma Shave

Love those roadside signs - back in the day.

Actually what I'm interested in is: getting a shave in the Spa Beauty Shop. From what few CC comments I could find, most men were VERY disappointed. I'm hopeful for something more than a can of foam and a BIC.

Any hope? The Princess Spa services doesn't list a price - but someone said $95 with facial. Any guess at "Express Shave" only?

On my last cruise I went whole hog for the shave, facial and massage. They called it "the shave to end all shaves".

It was the most wonderful hour I have ever spent getting a shave. I think at least 8 hot towels, a double shave, a facial and a massage-all from a wonderful charming young lady....

If you can swing it and if they have someone there who is good with a razor, you will not regret it.....

A few cruises ago I went a few days without shaving (hey, I was on vacation) and thought about treating myself to a shave. I had never done it before ever, on ship or land. I went to the spa and asked the price. All I can say is the medical staff did a great job reviving me. Once back on my feet went to the cabin and shaved.

A few cruises ago I went a few days without shaving (hey, I was on vacation) and thought about treating myself to a shave. I had never done it before ever, on ship or land. I went to the spa and asked the price. All I can say is the medical staff did a great job reviving me. Once back on my feet went to the cabin and shaved.

Exactly what I FEAR also! Thinking now maybe wait for port day in COZ and try and find a "real" straight razor shave in a barber shop. Figure if he cuts my throat in the process, DW can get an insurance payout - better than a bill from ship Infirmary!

Archived