Is there conditioner in cabin?

Pennipops

If you're picky about conditioner, like I am, bring your own! I have naturally curly hair and the conditioner is important to control the frizz, so I use a lot of conditioner every day. The little bottles just aren't enough for me...

I have thick, curly, and frizzy hair and one bottle of Princess' conditioner does nothing for my hair, so I bring my own products.

On the other hand, my DH loves the conditioner, but he has short, thin and straight hair.

There is conditioner - but I think the formula must have changed in the past few years. It used to be ok - but the last time I used it, my hair was tangled and I think I broke off tons of hair, just trying to comb thru it. (of course, my hair couldn't have changed by me being older.....) I bring my own conditioner now - but I use the Princess shampoo.

I think it depend's on what your hair is used to!

I find that the water on the ship is VERY soft and I don't really need any conditioner. I can comb through my curly hair without any snags.

Other's will enjoy the ship's conditioner, maybe because they have "hard" water" at home?

JMHO,

Archived