where to go dancing in downtown miami

baby

Two excellent Italian restaurant suggestions. We always go to both whenever we stay at IC downtown Miami.

Puntino's Downtown and Fratelli Milano. Both very authentic Italian and very reasonably priced. A block or two from the hotel. Easy 5 minute walk.

we are staying at intercontinental in downtown miami

did not know if one ofthe hotels had music or something withinwalking distance??

we also go to brickell village so maybe something there??

staying at intercontinental in november

can anyone recommend a nice italian restaurant and somewhere to go dancing (but not for the Youngers,lol)

thanks

You sound like me. We are staying at Intercontinental on November 8th. I would love to go dancing but DH does not like to dance. But a good restaurant with dancing sounds fun.

Two excellent Italian restaurant suggestions. We always go to both whenever we stay at IC downtown Miami.

Puntino's Downtown and Fratelli Milano. Both very authentic Italian and very reasonably priced. A block or two from the hotel. Easy 5 minute walk.

Puntino's Downtown closed. It is now Sergio's. I have not tried it yet. Sorry, I can't help with the dancing.

We have dined at Pericone's often. They are located near Mary Brickell Village. It is a 25 minute walk from the Intercontinental or a 5 minute taxi ride.

Interior of restaurant is unique and food quality I squire food at reasonable prices.

Keith

yes have been to pericones andit was great - atmospere wonderful

but i do not rememeber the cab ride being only 5 minutes - can't rememeber but more than that

will probably go there again - will have to forego the "dancing" and wait until we get on the ship

thanks so much for info

carol

Archived