Eclipse beds

Scooter girl 58

We also have large hard cases and get them under the bed by lifting a little. Did see a good tip on another site - leave case open and slide under bed then it is easy to push dirty clothes into one half and items possibly not needed again in the other:D

Hi, I will be travelling on the Eclipse for the first time and was wonderings how many inches of space there was under the beds, I just wanted to make sure our suitcases would not be too deep to fit under the bed

Fitted 4 large suitcases under, 2 each side, enough space to pull them in and out without lifting bed.

I do however wonder why they didnt utilise space under sofa for storage. Its just a void when large drawers could have been fitted.

the bed is really a Cot it is high a good 2 feet, there are baskets under, how you place it, or how your cots are laid out single or double,,,,

Have you cruised b4 , you hve your answer, they are all the near same cot.

you can rearrange the baskets elsewhere.:)

Hi, I will be travelling on the Eclipse for the first time and was wonderings how many inches of space there was under the beds, I just wanted to make sure our suitcases would not be too deep to fit under the bed

You can ask your cabin attendant to store the bags for you....

Archived