Past Breeze Cruisers

vinman13

They are both beautiful. There is not a "theme" so to say - nothing like the "eggs" on the ceiling on the Splendor or the "grapes" on the Miracle or previous Carnival ships. :rolleyes:

Sapphire is ATD and the Punchliners Brunch - because of the table set up.

Blush is the aft dining room with more traditional table placements and it has the windows - but once its dark, that doesn't matter.

I don't know that I'd pick one over the other......:cool:

Past Breeze cruisers Blush or Sapphire dinning room which one is better? FYI Ken Byrne is leaving the Breeze on March 16 so don't let him factor in on your decision. Thoughts?

Better in what way? We have been in both. Did b2b in Jan. First cruise we had YTD and ate in Sapphire. Second cruise we had early dining so we were in Blush. Didn't notice any difference. Of course, different hostesses/waitstaff but that changes all the time anyways.

We had dinner every night on our 8 day cruise in the Blush dining room. We had a great table on the 2nd level right by the railing so we could see the staircase in front & the center area below us where the singing dancing went on. Both dining rooms are gorgeous, but I would prefer the Blush due to the Sapphire being AFT. Anytime the ship is rocky I can not be near the forward or AFT without getting sick, but that's just me.

Both dining rooms are gorgeous, but I would prefer the Blush due to the Sapphire being AFT. Anytime the ship is rocky I can not be near the forward or AFT without getting sick, but that's just me.

BLUSH is the AFT dining room.

SAPPHIRE is the midship dining room.

View is better out the aft, especially when sailing away from setting sun.

Second level of Sapphire has a view on a corridor where people walk by. When we saw that was where our table was, we asked to be reseated aft. got a table for 2 right by the rear most window.

We ate in the Blush Dining Room on the Breeze's Inaugural Caribbean sailing and loved it. Our waiters were great and the ambiance was nice. But, I think that both dining rooms are great either way.

We were in the Blush dining room, and had one of the best teams of servers we have ever had on any cruise. And if Ken is the Maitre'd, he is great! Keeps an eye on everything, and loves entertaining!

Archived