Dresses

susie8862

If this is your style....here is a website that carries dresses/clothes from size 0-36W.

All different styles

First order is $25 off and also have a promotion going on now...BOGO 50% off.:o

http://www.eshakti.com

Oh mylanta!! Thanks for posting this. Not grandma style dresses or stripper dresses. Right in the middle. Love it!!!!

Has anybody received anything from this site? The dresses are very cute, and I was wondering how the quality was, and how the clothes fit. Thanks!

CL0026709P.jpg

I ordered this one for "casual night". It has the color tangerine in it and I have a great pair of tangerine shoes. They look wonderful together. The dress was true to size....but I sized myself according to the chart at the bottom of the page where they supply their measurements. I measured myself (yikes) and the dress fit perfectly.

CL0026709P.jpg

I ordered this one for "casual night". It has the color tangerine in it and I have a great pair of tangerine shoes. They look wonderful together. The dress was true to size....but I sized myself according to the chart at the bottom of the page where they supply their measurements. I measured myself (yikes) and the dress fit perfectly.

Great, thanks! I started reading some reviews on this company, and some of them were quite interesting. I would love to order some dresses, but I didn't want to spend all the money if the product wasn't worth it.

Also, the dress you got is very cute! I bet your shoes will look great!

Archived