Question

wallygator

We are doing a 17 day cruise on NCL and we are both Platinum members. How many times should we expect a free laundry coupon per person? Once or twice?:confused::confused:

On our 2 week (not back-to-back) cruise last fall, we had several free laundry days. You will each have "coupons," so that would be a minimum of 2 bags, but we had at least 4 opportunites. We actually didn't use coupons, we just wrote "Platinum Latitudes" on the laundry bag each time. Have a wonderful cruise!

Is this a back to back or a single itinerary? I think (but someone else hopefully knows for sure) that you'd each receive one offer per itinerary so if it's a back to back, I think you'd each get two.
We are doing a b2b

This a single itinerary 17 days, And Yes we will be doing another 7 dys total 24 dys:):)

As another cruiser has said, no need to worry about the coupons. Just write your name and platinum on the bag. Ask your steward for another bag if needed. You can do this every third day or so if necessary. We have never used the coupons and have never been charged.

As another cruiser has said, no need to worry about the coupons. Just write your name and platinum on the bag. Ask your steward for another bag if needed. You can do this every third day or so if necessary. We have never used the coupons and have never been charged.

Thank all of you for your imput:):)

On same cruise as Debbiecruiser, actually they did not give coupons as in the past, each Platinum member was entitled to two bags of laundry on this cruise, we only used it twice. (16 day) Room Steward said just put it out, they will keep track, but we did but our Platinum # on the bag each time. Had no probelm

We had two on our seven-night cruise on the Dawn last summer. Husband and I are both platinum so we had a total of four bags. I don't think the terms and conditions allowed for us to have that many but our cabin steward said everytime the bag special was offered, we would get the perk.

Archived