Everyone - Just relax - I sail soon...

GPop&Nana

:D I just wanted to let you all know that this is clearly my fault. As DH likes to point out "it's every time, babe!"

You see all the trouble on CCL ships is my fault. Before every cruise and every flight I can remember something either happens (i.e. The Triumph - we were supposed to sail on her on the 8th of April...) or is on TV (i.e. Airport, Airport 77), heck before we went to Vegas Towering Inferno was on.

So rest assured - in the next 20 days - there will be something about cruising (almost guaranteed to be negative) on TV, Poseiden Adventure will air, as will Titanic, and Perfect Storm.

Just wanted to apologize now...lol.

Nana

:D I just wanted to let you all know that this is clearly my fault. As DH likes to point out "it's every time, babe!"

You see all the trouble on CCL ships is my fault. Before every cruise and every flight I can remember something either happens (i.e. The Triumph - we were supposed to sail on her on the 8th of April...) or is on TV (i.e. Airport, Airport 77), heck before we went to Vegas Towering Inferno was on.

So rest assured - in the next 20 days - there will be something about cruising (almost guaranteed to be negative) on TV, Poseiden Adventure will air, as will Titanic, and Perfect Storm.

Just wanted to apologize now...lol.

Nana

LOL, well you did it this time!

I always watch those movies before I go on a cruise so I know whatever happens it could have been worse!! Lol:D

I always watch those movies before I go on a cruise so I know whatever happens it could have been worse!! Lol:D

I think of those movies as survival Training videos.

Archived