Question about cruise reviews

marco

Well it's been 5 weeks since I posted it and there are a fewl about the same ship (later cruises) already posted.

Go to the bottom of the page & click on "Contact us"

email them & ask about it

I posted a review of a recent cruise. I got an e-mail from cruise critic saying "thank you for your review", but it was never posted. Do they receive so many that they only post some?

There is a delay and I had one review edited, but I got a very nice email explaining why (I was put off by a certain comedian who made very off color jokes right in the atrium, with kids walking around. I lightly mentioned one of his jokes, along the "take my wife, please...." line and it was edited out).

I would contact them. I don't know your writing style but it's possible that if it was a grammatical disaster they wouldn't have posted it. :o

I posted a review of a recent cruise. I got an e-mail from cruise critic saying "thank you for your review", but it was never posted. Do they receive so many that they only post some?

I post all of my reviews right here.

There is a delay and I had one review edited, but I got a very nice email explaining why (I was put off by a certain comedian who made very off color jokes right in the atrium, with kids walking around. I lightly mentioned one of his jokes, along the "take my wife, please...." line and it was edited out).

I would contact them. I don't know your writing style but it's possible that if it was a grammatical disaster they wouldn't have posted it. :o

I don't think a lot of grammar and spelling problems would keep them from posting one -- I've seen some doozies.

My last review was put up very quickly. The email I'd received had a link to my review and it did work. Maybe the OP should double check their email and see if there's a link to his.

I wanted to post a review about the Antarctic cruise I took last Christmas, but it was impossible because you can only post reviews for the specific ships they list. I sent two messages asking what to do, and never got any answer at all.

So I posted report on the Antarctic "Port" forum (to them a whole continent is a "port"!) in the form of a review. It got lots of attention ... but, of course,

only from people who already knew where to look, or who used the "general" search feature.

Archived