Aft Balcony addiction

warmwinds

WOW, that is the best picture I've seen yet...really gives you a FEEL for what they are like - not just how big they are. Some nights we've been out there and there have been flocks of sea birds following the wake at night...I guess the lights make the fish come to the surface and they have a moveable feast, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing that wonderful memory...and now I'm even more excited than ever! Can't wait!

Here is a not so good picture of an Aft Corner FV, looking across the aft cabins on the Sky deck. I think these are the ultimate Aft Cabins, next to the Penthouse Suites. And everynight there is a meeting in the Martini Bar before dinner to discuss this addiction. Just mention "Phil" to get a free drink.;)

Transcanal in November will be our 2nd AFT CC stateroom, TA we had the tiny balcony in 9140 & when I was a guest of a friend in 9201 I told me DH that we had to have it, so we do in November. Reunion cruise in May we have 9167 so I am hooked & will not take anything less. I am addicted to the wake to relax before bed, sometime falling asleep on the padded lounger. Dh with his video on tripod & digital camera for both of us going thru the Cnal is another high point.

My TA knows not to call me with anything less............

We are so addicted to Aft Cabins that we base our cruises around them. Only problem now is that our traveling friends want them too. If you think getting one aft is hard, try getting 4! I'm happy to say, we got them for the 3 upcoming cruises. Only way to travel, once you have one there's no turning back.

Yep, I’m addicted.

Mari

Hi Warmwinds..........

That is the Golden Gate in the distance! If I could figure out what resolution, #pixels, etc......you would really see a great picture of it!!! Oh well.....now that I'm retired, I have plenty of time to work on it!!!!! (And cruise....of couse!!!) :cool:

Yes, the AFTS are rather difficult to snag now that everyone knows about them! I was online.... at the very moment one of the cruises had just opened for booking..........ALL AFTS were gone before I could snag one!!! You're right, we advertise them too well!!! Let's tell everyone from now on how terrible they are!!!

M&M's

Hi,

No, we did not mind it at all. I hear, though I have not seen, that the corner FVs on decks 7 and 8 have about a 3 foot section of glass in their outer wall.

That's a cool shot, too...I've never been in a FV...did you mind the solid wall?

We are torn - want to take the Millie in October (like the itinerary)

LOVE the Suite life - decided to go for it and "step-up" to a RS - BUT -

all appear to be "side-ship"

Last 3 cruises (Carnival, RCI, Princess) were ALL AFT Mini-Suite rooms -

loved that AFT cabin view !!

SO - What to do - what is the ULTIMATE cabin on the Millie ?:confused:

THANKS

We are torn - want to take the Millie in October (like the itinerary)

LOVE the Suite life - decided to go for it and "step-up" to a RS - BUT -

all appear to be "side-ship"

Last 3 cruises (Carnival, RCI, Princess) were ALL AFT Mini-Suite rooms -

loved that AFT cabin view !!

SO - What to do - what is the ULTIMATE cabin on the Millie ?:confused:

THANKS

Would have to be the aft Penthouse Sutes.

Hi Joan,

I get the same as Char, asking for username and password. Iput mine in and got someone else's album (BTW, they were very nice pictures ;) ) I think perhaps you need to mark your album for sharing perhaps???

Archived