Sky Suite on Summit 6131

Kim

I'd love to hear anyone's experience of sailing in a Sky Suite onboard the Summit. Particularly #6131. Was it roomy? Bed comfy? Butler service useful? Large enough to entertain 15 or so people?

Most important, where does the third passenger sleep?

Thanks in advance.

I'd love to hear anyone's experience of sailing in a Sky Suite onboard the Summit. Particularly #6131. Was it roomy? Bed comfy? Butler service useful? Large enough to entertain 15 or so people?

Most important, where does the third passenger sleep?

Thanks in advance.

15 people will be VERY crowded. I wouldn't do it. If that particular suite can accommodate a third passenger, I assume there is a couch that makes into a bed. You will all be in the same room, no separate bedroom.

No worries, you will love the cabin. We had 6132 for our first Suite experience. We also had 15 for a get together. Some hang around outside. Just leave the door open. Having a butler and a suite has us spoiled. If you have any special requests such as dining with a group the butler can take care of that for you. We always have room service breakfast and it is so nice to have the butler bring that to your cabin and set it up out on the balcony with table cloth, etc. In a regular cabin, the room steward just delivers it and sets it down on the table for you to take care of. We also asked our butler to help with our predinner get together. He brought extra wine glasses, and appetizers. We always travel with a group of friends and last year one of our friends had the Penthouse Suite while we had 6143 Sky Suite. Our butlers coordinated a dinner out on that huge balcony serving it just as we would be served in the MDR. What an awesome experience to dine out under the stars.

You will love it!

Just so you can see there's plenty of room (these were 2 years ago pre-refurbishment):

019-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Here's that pull out couch:

015-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

Archived