Waitlisted for MTD and Choosing table size in MDR

It's been several years since I've been on a RCI cruise. I've put a deposit down on a summer Oasis sailing. We wanted MTD but it's waitlisted, as is the 6 pm dining time. Hopefully something will open up as we're not keen on eating at 8:30 pm. I can't figure out however where to select table size for traditional dining (assuming we get stuck with 8:30 pm). Isn't there some place to say you want a table for 2, a small table for 4, large tables of 8-10? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's been several years since I've been on a RCI cruise. I've put a deposit down on a summer Oasis sailing. We wanted MTD but it's waitlisted, as is the 6 pm dining time. Hopefully something will open up as we're not keen on eating at 8:30 pm. I can't figure out however where to select table size for traditional dining (assuming we get stuck with 8:30 pm). Isn't there some place to say you want a table for 2, a small table for 4, large tables of 8-10? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Why don't you just opt for "anytime dining" and go at 6:00 every night? You also get to choose what size table you want.

Archived