The beginning of my journey

angeleyez915

I am sooooo excited i can barely contain myself. Very first cruise ever and just a few more hours away. This time tomorrow I will be on a plane on my way down to Florida. It is supposed to be in the 30s for the high and 20's for the lows in Ohio and I'm going to go where the sun will be shining and it will be considerably warmer :D :p :)

Today is going to go so slowly for me, but I am sure the wait will be worth it in the end. This is all going to be a major step outside of my normal comfort zone so it will be interesting to see how things go. Everyone on here has been so kind to me and helpful with all my questions and I really appreciate it!! I will definitely be taking many many pictures and submitting a review when I return.

There's NOTHING like that first cruise!

Bon voyage, and drop us a line along the way if you can!

:)

Betcha have that second cruise booked within 2 weeks!

hahahah yeah I have already been doing mock bookings lol

Hello fellow ohioan, I am leaving tomorrow for my weekend girlfriends cruise on the Imagination sailing friday. I am soo looking forward to that warm weather. Yesterday it was so cold with the wind chill!

Tell me about it ... i'm so excited i can barely sit still. I am driving my co-workers crazy lol

Archived