How Do They Fill Empty Balcony Suites??

jvitatoe26

We are booked on the Magic in May and we got an up-sell email. Were originally on Main deck and upgraded to Empress for $40 a cabin. They are not bringing the prices down much yet. Keep hoping for more on board credit :)

When you say $40 a cabin is that per person per day or total ($40 added to your original total)? I'm crossing my fingers that we get an upgrade and want to be prepared in case they call with an offer. Do they not do free upgrades anymore?

When you say $40 a cabin is that per person per day or total ($40 added to your original total)? I'm crossing my fingers that we get an upgrade and want to be prepared in case they call with an offer. Do they not do free upgrades anymore?

For me for my current cruise on the Miracle in April it was just $40 total. I went from a 4B to 4K.

I've heard there is no more Pack and Go rate, it's called Easy Saver.

I was able to book a cruise very fairly last minute - about a month before sailing. I got a grand suite for less than what I've seen obstructed jr suites go for on other (short, 4 day) sailing dates but the same length & itinerary. This was for a More the Merrier rate.

It wouldn't have been a great price for a cruise out of miami, etc, but the cruises from the west coast are so expensive. Still came out ahead being able to get cheap airfare on short notice.

They offered a free balcony upgrade on our Spirit to Australia last Sept. to all the Diamonds on board..Unfortunatly we were on a plane flying to Hawaii and our TA did not upgrade us as we were next door to friends..Next time we will take it no matter what..Dennis

Archived