Fly, Snooze and Cruise

puppet531

Does anyone know if the shuttle for the Courtyard by Mariott in Cocoa Beach, only makes one trip to drop off and pick up at port? We were hoping to get to the ship a little early 11:00ish, and we have an early flight to come home so we need to be to the airport by 10am. Thank you for any advice.

If you want to be stress free take a cab for under 20 bucks includes the tip.

Sea Ya

from Port Canaveral to Orlando airport? Are you sure?

It is about a 45 min ride.

We wanted to do the pkg also but if you are right it is a great deal to take a cab.

from Port Canaveral to Orlando airport? Are you sure?

It is about a 45 min ride.

We wanted to do the pkg also but if you are right it is a great deal to take a cab.

You didn't mention Orlando in your post.:confused:

Not sure about the Marriott, but we stayed at the Radisson. I had to sign up for their shuttle as soon as it became available and we got a specific shuttle time. We were not able to just show up and get on the shuttle bus. Hence the sooner you signed up, the earlier the time. Their shuttle ran non-stop to all the ships at the port (Disney, Carnaval, RC). So do call them up to find out what their policy is...

We used the same package and they were great with the transfers. There were multiple times the shuttle left the hotel to go to the port, we picked an early one and got to the ship before 11:00. They also worked with us to schedule the transfer to the Orlando airport based on our flight times. If you contact the hotel, I'm sure they will help out. They gave us the contact for their transfer company, Travelynx, so I could give them our return flight info.

I was coordinating our trip for a group of 13; we had different flight times because it was family from 3 different states. This package worked out great; there was no stress and everything went well for all of us.

Have a great trip!

Does anyone know if the shuttle for the Courtyard by Mariott in Cocoa Beach, only makes one trip to drop off and pick up at port? We were hoping to get to the ship a little early 11:00ish, and we have an early flight to come home so we need to be to the airport by 10am. Thank you for any advice.

Not sure what time your return flight actually is, but you might want to think carefully about that with the recent customs issues.

We used the same package and they were great with the transfers. There were multiple times the shuttle left the hotel to go to the port, we picked an early one and got to the ship before 11:00. They also worked with us to schedule the transfer to the Orlando airport based on our flight times. If you contact the hotel, I'm sure they will help out. They gave us the contact for their transfer company, Travelynx, so I could give them our return flight info.

Ah, that's helpful - thanks. I have this same hotel/shuttle package too. I also wondered if it was their own shuttle or if they used a service. So that answers that :)

I was also curious how they work it out with so many people coming off the ship needing to head to the airport, and at different times. I'm guessing there are multiple vans that will make a couple trips? We're in no great hurry since our flights aren't until 5:30p, which from the sounds of things lately is probably a good thing.

Thank You to everyone with helpful answers and allowing me to avoid making another phone call. I always seem to be put on a hold or get someone that doesn't speak English. I knew I could count on CC for an answer. As for those that think its a "NO BRAINER", about 95% of questions posted could be done by a phone call. The other 5% are worried about smuggling alcohol on, so please try and be considerate when someone has a question. Some of us are very new to cruising. Again, thanks again to those who have answered my question. :D

Ah, that's helpful - thanks. I have this same hotel/shuttle package too. I also wondered if it was their own shuttle or if they used a service. So that answers that :)

I was also curious how they work it out with so many people coming off the ship needing to head to the airport, and at different times. I'm guessing there are multiple vans that will make a couple trips? We're in no great hurry since our flights aren't until 5:30p, which from the sounds of things lately is probably a good thing.

Yes, they have multiple vans going to the airport. They ask for your cell phone and give you a phone number in case there is any issue connecting. It was comforting to have that, but we didn't need it. The shuttle that took us to the ship told us where to meet for the return.

Yes, they have multiple vans going to the airport. They ask for your cell phone and give you a phone number in case there is any issue connecting. It was comforting to have that, but we didn't need it. The shuttle that took us to the ship told us where to meet for the return.

Perfect! Thanks for that reassurance.

Archived