Nachi Cocum

arkjeweler

They had 3 hammocks 2 were ripped/broken. They all looked very old and used. The 2 sunbeds I wouldn't let my dog lay on. They were filthy and disgusting. For the money they charge it should not be run down. Everyone has an opinion. My opinion is stay away and if you read plenty of other opinions it's stay away as well. I hope you have a great trip but don't blame me if you don't. I tried to warn you.

Pammycakes, thanks for the recommendation. Glad to hear you had a recent visit. I have been reading reviews from all over the web, and overwhelmingly, Nachi has very positive reviews that seem fair and balanced. I just reserved a spot for our family this summer. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had 3 hammocks 2 were ripped/broken. They all looked very old and used. The 2 sunbeds I wouldn't let my dog lay on. They were filthy and disgusting. For the money they charge it should not be run down. Everyone has an opinion. My opinion is stay away and if you read plenty of other opinions it's stay away as well. I hope you have a great trip but don't blame me if you don't. I tried to warn you.

We were there this past November and had a great time. The price is very cheap compared to other beach resorts. The food was awesome. The service great. The beach,pool,restaurant and bathroom facility's were extremely clean and we'll maintained. I don't know who peed in your cornflakes today but nachi cocum is nothing like you describe. We will be going there EVERY time we visit Cozumel.

we were there this past november and had a great time. The price is very cheap compared to other beach resorts. The food was awesome. The service great. The beach,pool,restaurant and bathroom facility's were extremely clean and we'll maintained. I don't know who peed in your cornflakes today but nachi cocum is nothing like you describe. We will be going there every time we visit cozumel.

lol!

perhaps you should look into trip advisor threads as well. I wish I did

On Tripadvisor, Nachi Cocom currently has a 4-1/2 out of 5 star rating. There are 627 reviews. That's overwhelmingly positive.

For any given hotel/restaurant/cruise/resort there are bound to be people, like yourself, who for whatever reason did not enjoy their experience. But the vast majority of Nachi Cocom guests *did* enjoy their experience. Your opinion does not negate everyone else's opinion.

I've also read multiple threads here on CruiseCritic and the comments about Nachi are also extremely positive.