Will Carnival honor this for me?!? $327 balcony on Magic

RMcoolX

I'm calling now, but of course I'm on hold again. They will probably tell me that this is the price for up to 4 people in the cabin, plus another 10 people on the balcony.

...you know, kind of like the Triumph!!! ;)

I hope you do but I think you’re going to be told it’s a glitch.

If you go to the next screen where you choose your rate – the prices are MUCH different – which is probably why you are calling and not booking on line.

That rate also does not show on their booking engine, so they will not see it.

They fixed it now. The guy I talked to on the phone initially saw the same $327 pp price, and he even said "Wow, the price DID drop"...then silence, then he said that it's actually more now. I said there may be a glitch and he then said it must be.

Oh well, it was worth a try! :D

The same thing happened when I was checking prices for our Pride cruise. The first section said $330pp for a balcony and it jumped up to $489pp after I got to the section where you pick your rate type. You've got to love that rush that you get before you get to the section with the actual rates. :rolleyes:

I saw the same thing earlier while checking for price drops on the Breeze. It was showing $300 for balconies and needless to say, I was too excited for words. However, when I continued through with the booking the prices were much MUCH higher. Oh well....:(

My experience has been that those rates are always for the cheapest of those categories as well (like obstructed balcony, or a guarantee balcony).

I wouldnt have cared if it was for a gty balcony, I would have jumped on it. I was looking myself when I saw this thread.

Too late and they fixed it? Or the price next existed.

I would take a gty for that price in a heartbeat... bring it on. I live in TX and ready to cruise in the near future. I dont have anything booked until next July.

Archived