Zero Coke on "Legend of the Seas"

Oops - have always just called it zero coke! Anyway, if anyone could let us know whether or not it's available in the soda package or if we can buy it on-board, that would be appreciated!

"Coke Zero" fan

There is no Coke Zero on the ships in cans, or bottles. There is some Coke Freestyle fountain soda machines on some ships that'll have it, but you have to purchase a soda package to get it.

We usually bring some with us onboard because Coke Zero is our favorite soda and don't like Diet Coke at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no Coke Zero on the ships in cans, or bottles. There is some Coke Freestyle fountain soda machines on some ships that'll have it, but you have to purchase a soda package to get it.

We usually bring some with us onboard because Coke Zero is our favorite soda and don't like Diet Coke at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bob

Thank you very much for that. Neither my husband or I are keen on regular Coke and don't like Diet Coke at all! Coke Zero is our favourite so we may have to look at taking some on-board. Do you take it in your carry-on? I guess if we get it taken off us, then we can live with that and drink something else - maybe a beer? (LOL):)

Cheers

NZ "Coke Zero" fan

My DH only drinks Coke Zero and it hasn't been available on our cruises so we buy a 12 pack before boarding and put it in our airline carry-on which we give to the port baggage handler. Put the package of cokein a good trash bag because on two different cruises a can split open!!! Not a problem since the mess was contained in the bag. There are probably better ways to do this but it has worked for us. A large bag over the coke, twist the bag and wrap around the coke again. I don't feel guilty taking it onboard since RCI doesn't sell it and DH would be miserable without it.

My DH only drinks Coke Zero and it hasn't been available on our cruises so we buy a 12 pack before boarding and put it in our airline carry-on which we give to the port baggage handler. Put the package of cokein a good trash bag because on two different cruises a can split open!!! Not a problem since the mess was contained in the bag. There are probably better ways to do this but it has worked for us. A large bag over the coke, twist the bag and wrap around the coke again. I don't feel guilty taking it onboard since RCI doesn't sell it and DH would be miserable without it.

Thank you - shall give this a go! We will still probably buy some kind of drinks/soda package so I don't think we will feel too bad either. Gotta have the right Coke!

No cans of Coke Zero out of San Juan. We would gladly pay for them over the hassle of getting them on. They are too heavy to tote until the rooms open up, and too awkward to maneuver with in the WJ. We always hold our breath that the mess will stay contained - so far so good.

Hi Bob

Thank you very much for that. Neither my husband or I are keen on regular Coke and don't like Diet Coke at all! Coke Zero is our favourite so we may have to look at taking some on-board. Do you take it in your carry-on? I guess if we get it taken off us, then we can live with that and drink something else - maybe a beer? (LOL):)

Cheers

NZ "Coke Zero" fan

Yes we take it on the ship in our carry on with no problems whatsoever. We usually bring a couple of the 8 pack-12oz bottles depending on the length of the cruise.

We find the bottles are a lot more durable than the cans and they have the caps on them to reseal if needed.;)

Archived