Different menus for days 8-10 ??

Going on a 10 day cruise next March. Can ANYONE tell me if they use a different menu for the longer cruises, or just "redo" another night already offered?? Trying to plan nights in specialty restaurants, and having no luck finding any info on this. Yes, I have used the search thread option.. Thanks for all to answer..

We did an 11 night in 2011 and after 7 nights the menus repeated. That was on the Mariner in the Eastern Med. Possibly it is different elsewhere or things have changed since then.

We were on Radiance back in September on a ten day to Hawaii and the menu was different. I searched for that information here on CC prior to the cruise and found nothing. Sorry

Bill

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I took these from Explorer of the Seas December 2012, 10 Nights.

If you hover the image the file name is the night number for that particular cruise

http://www.polerez.com/cruisephotos/index.php/Explorer-of-the-Seas-12-3-12/Menus

Thank you I did a 10 night on Serenade in December (2012) and they still had the old menu. Getting ready to do a 10 night on Brilliance (4/13/13) and was curious too.

Side note: Menus don't typically repeat on the longer cruises (only on B2B) they will repeat some dishes but not the entire menu...

Thank you I did a 10 night on Serenade in December (2012) and they still had the old menu. Getting ready to do a 10 night on Brilliance (4/13/13) and was curious too.

Side note: Menus don't typically repeat on the longer cruises (only on B2B) they will repeat some dishes but not the entire menu...

There are some really good items on the new menus, perhaps our favorite was on the last night there was a Tapas appetizer plate. It was simple, yet very tasty.

Archived