Fascination balconies?

ata1976

I'm trying to get more info on the balconies that are on the fascination, in the aft, on the sides of the ship. We had a veranda balcony on the inspiration years ago and the balcony was super tiny. You couldn't even sit in the chair facing the ocean without your knees touching the railing. At that time, we said no balcony again on this class of ship.

Now I'm looking at the fascination and I see more balconies were added. Does anyone know if these balconies are the teeny tiny balconies? I'm just looking for a standard size balcony like we had on the Dream. :)

Thanks!

We had a mid-ship balcony on the Fascination last September and it was great! They are standard size, nothing like the "tiny" Verandah balconies.

Thank you! I also read in other reviews that there is no couch, since these were just ocean view cabins with a balcony added. Is that correct?

Hello,

I recently was on the Fascination and had an aft balcony. It was actually larger than average, and we had three chairs with a table. I do not recall a sofa, but there was 3 of us and they brought a folding bed at my request.

I have also stayed in the balcony on the side of the ship. It was standard size as someone has already posted (i.e. 2 chairs and a small table). Again, I cannot remember if that room had a sofa or not.

The Fascination is one of our favorite ships...enjoy :)

Not like those crazy veranda junior suite balconies. We just did a b2b in an aft balcony on the side. Same size as normal balcony. We loved the convenience of the room. Can't remember the Room number (wow bad memory just 5 months ago and we did a b2b in that room) it was on the empress deck and about 5 from the back on port side.

• 1 month later...
We had a mid-ship balcony on the Fascination last September and it was great! They are standard size, nothing like the "tiny" Verandah balconies.

Was your balcony on the Empress deck? That's where we will be in July and I would love to see some pictures.

We have had the verandah balcony on the Sensation, so we know small-our friends had the aft balcony on the Fascination, and we were impressed. 5 of us could bo out there at one time, nice depth to the balcony-if I had the bucks, it would be the way to go.

Good thread...thanks everyone for the information:) We have had plenty of balconies but never one on a fantasy class ship except the Grand Suites once...but I guess there is no room for a sofa because basically it's just an OV with a balcony added? I love the fantasy class ships but HATE that the OV's have no sofa:eek:

Archived